Gain insights. Showcase programs. Track and report on programs more effectively.
The questions below will help you determine if becoming a Blue Planet Network member can add value to your organization. We thank you for your interest.
- Can one of our network members provide a referral for you? Review our member directory and click through to view the projects they are managing on Blue Planet Network.
- Are you currently implementing water, sanitation and/or hygiene programs or health/economic development/education programs tied directly to water, sanitation or hygiene?
- Do you plan on using our online platform, tools and services to plan, manage, track, monitor and analyze your programs? Learn more with our video tutorials.
- Are you willing to share information on the implementation and ongoing status of your projects online to promote sector learning?
- Will you actively participate in our hallmark WASH Plan peer evaluation process to share good practices and gain suggestions from other expert members to improve your work?
If your organization answered "yes" to all of the above questions and fits the Blue Planet Network membership requirements, please contact us to begin the process of seeking a referral.
If your organization answered "no" to any of the above questions and cannot participate at this time you can still contact us to receive email updates and gain insights from the organization and project information on Blue Planet Network's platform.
These members, and many more,
are using Blue Planet Network’s platform and services.